Your privacy is important to us. A few things to note before all of the legal information that no one seems to ever read. This is a live streaming platform. The videos are broadcasted over the internet with the intention of anyone wanting to watch your content being able to watch your content. Always keep this in mind. If you don't want it online, don't stream it.
Last modified: July 24, 2020
Relay Faith LLC ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website relayfaith.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- [Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.]
- [When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.]
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party[ (including our affiliates and subsidiaries)]; or
- Any third party [(including our affiliates and subsidiaries)], including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from [or on] the Website]
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any [personal] information to [or on] the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website [or] [through any of its features,] [register on the Website,] [make any purchases through the Website,] [use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website,] [or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use]. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at [[email protected]].
[California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see [Your California Privacy 0 for more information.]
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number,[ social security number][ or [OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED]/any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline] ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies[, web beacons,] [and other tracking technologies].
- [From third parties, for example, our business partners.]
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of [registering to use our Website,] [subscribing to our service,] [posting material,] [or requesting further services]. We may also ask you for information [when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and] when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- [Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.]
- [Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.]
- [Your search queries on the Website.]
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although [we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile], please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including [traffic data,] [location data,] [logs,] and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
[We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Email [email protected] for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.]
The information we collect automatically [does/may/is only statistical data and does not] include personal information[, [but/or] we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties]. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your 0.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
[We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.]
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your 0.]
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- [To provide you with notices about your [account/subscription], including expiration and renewal notices.]
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- [To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.]
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
[We may also use your information to contact you about [our own and third-parties'] goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email [email protected] to adjust your user preferences in your account profile.] For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your 0.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users[, and information that does not identify any individual,] without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business[ and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them].
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Relay Faith LLC's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Relay Faith LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- [To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have [consented to/not opted out of] these disclosures. [We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.] For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your 0].
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. [For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.]
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Relay Faith LLC, our customers, or others. [This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.]
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- [Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to [email protected].]
- [Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your [email address/contact information] used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. [This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.]]
- [Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by [OPT-OUT METHOD]. [For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.]]
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
[California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see [Your California Privacy 0 for more information.]
[Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: [[email protected]].[However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute's opt-out requirements.]]
[Accessing and Correcting Your Information]
[[You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.]
[You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.]
[California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see [Your California Privacy 0 for more information.]]
[Your California Privacy Rights]
[If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
[California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] [ or write us at: 6312 Goss Rd, Sugar Grove, OH 43155].]]
[We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. [All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions [and [OTHER INFORMATION]] will be encrypted [using SSL technology].]
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. [We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.]
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.]
[6312 Goss Rd, Sugar Grove, OH 43155 / [email protected]]
Terms of Service
When using Relay Faith websites you are agreeing to the terms on this page.
Last Modified: July 24, 2020
Relay Faith LLC (the "Company," "we," or "us") provides access to streaming services (the "Network").
This Acceptable Use Policy (this "AUP") governs your access to and use of the Network. Company reserves the right to amend, alter, or modify your conduct requirements as set forth in this AUP at any time. By clicking to accept or agree to the AUP, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by this AUP. If you do not want to agree to this AUP, you must not access or use the Network.
You may use the Network only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this AUP. You agree not to use the Network:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm, minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which violates the rights of any individual or entity established in any jurisdiction.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Network, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Network or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Network in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Network or interfere with any other party's use of the Network, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Network.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Network for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any Network traffic or resources available on the Network.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any Network traffic or resources available on the Network or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Network.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other software or material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Network or any server, computer, database, or other resource or element connected to the Network.
- Violate, attempt to violate, or knowingly facilitate the violation of the security or integrity of the Network.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Network.
You agree not to use the Network to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which:
- Contains any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material or violence.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Violates the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contains any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations.
- Is likely to deceive any person.
- Promotes any illegal activity, or advocates, promotes, or assists any unlawful act.
- Causes annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or is likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonates any person, or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involves commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Gives the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Monitoring and Enforcement
Company, in its sole discretion, will determine whether your conduct is in compliance with this AUP. We have the right to:
- Monitor your use of the Network for any purpose in our sole discretion and as we see fit.
- Take any action we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion if we believe a user's conduct violates this AUP, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Network or the public, or could create liability for the Company.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Network.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Network for [any or no reason, including without limitation,] any violation of this AUP.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone who accesses or uses the Network. [YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY [AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS] FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY [THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES] DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER [THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES] OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.]